“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.”Exodus 22:18 KJV
Thou Shalt Not Suffer: The Witch Trial Podcast is the show about how and why we hunt witches. Rather than focus exclusively on one geographical area or time period, our show covers witch trials from ancient times to the present, around the globe. We talk about history, current events, and all aspects of witch trials.
We feature historical facts and interviews with leading witch trial researchers and activists. Each episode includes the story of a historical person accused of witchcraft and an update on witch-hunts happening in the world right now. Our aim is to learn how to stop witch-hunting behavior.
Sarah Jack (@restingwitches) is a creative advocate for witch trial history who descends from a person hanged for alleged witchcraft. She curates online social connections for descendants, researchers and other advocates, and she facilitates the exchange of witch trial knowledge and facts.
Our hosts are Josh Hutchinson and Sarah Jack.
Descendants of Connecticut Witch Trial Victims – Thou Shalt Not Suffer: The Witch Trial Podcast
- Descendants of Connecticut Witch Trial Victims
- Katherine Howe on the Salem Witch-Hunt
- The Putnams of Salem
- Documenting the Exoneration of the Last Witch of Salem
- Witch-Hunts in Great Yarmouth and Salem with Dr. Danny Buck
- Malcolm Gaskill on The Ruin of All Witches
- Preview – Malcolm Gaskill on the Ruin of All Witches
- Salem Witch Trials with Maya Rook
- Connecticut Witch-Hunts and John Winthrop, Jr. with Dr. Scott Culpepper
- Should Connecticut's Witch Trial Victims be Exonerated?